Hl dating ru
See * https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/solutions/link-checker * for more details.
* * @author Ad Words Scripts Team [[email protected]] * * @version 2.1 * * @changelog * - version 2.1 * - Added expansion of conditional Value Track parameters (e.g. * - Added expanded text ad and other ad format support.
Throws an exception if the Url Fetch App daily * quota limit was reached. * @return The response code received when requesting the URL, * or an error message.
*/ function request Url(url) /** * Throws an exception if the script is close to timing out. * @return The number of days between the given dates (possibly * fractional).
* - version 2.0.1 * - Catch and output all Url Fetch App exceptions. */ var CONFIG = ; /** * Parameters controlling the script's behavior after hitting a Url Fetch App * QPS quota limit.
* - version 2.0 * - Completely revised the script to work on larger accounts. */ var QUOTA_CONFIG = ; /** * Exceptions that prevent the script from finishing checking all URLs in an * account but allow it to resume next time.
* - version 2.0.2 * - Allow the custom tracking label to include spaces.
*/ var EXCEPTIONS = ; /** * Named ranges in the spreadsheet. */ function save Urls To Spreadsheet(spreadsheet, url Checks, options) /** * Sends an email to a list of email addresses with a link to the spreadsheet * and the results of this execution of the script. * @param num Errors The number of errors found in this execution.
*/ var NAMES = ; function main() /** * Checks as many new URLs as possible that have not previously been checked, * subject to quota and time limits. * @return An object with fields for the URLs checked and an indication * if the analysis was completed (no remaining URLs to check). */ function send Intermediate Email(spreadsheet, num Errors) /** * Sends an email to a list of email addresses with a link to the spreadsheet * and the results across the entire account. * @param num Errors The number of errors found in the entire account.
*/ function load Databy Name(spreadsheet, names) /** * Loads options from the spreadsheet. * @param url Checks An array into which the results of each URL * check will be inserted. * * @param checked Urls A map of previously checked URLs with the URL as * the key.
* @param url Checks An array into which the results of each URL * check will be inserted.
* @param selector The selector specifying the entities to use. */ function get Ad As Text(ad) /** * Retrieves all final URLs and mobile final URLs for campaign and ad group * sitelinks and checks them for a valid response code. Labels the containing campaign or ad group that it * has been checked.